Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  When I have a few minutes to sit down I'm often too tired to look at my computer.  If I do then I don't seem to be able to organize my any of my thoughts at all.  

December is such a crazy month for my family, and especially now that two out of three of my little ones are in school.  And they aren't just in school; one is half day kinder while the other is full day 1st grade.  Our days are so choppy as a result of this that I never feel like I have a solid block of time to accomplish anything completely.  It's not just that their schedules are wacky, but it seems that school is now made up of nothing but projects, fund raisers, programs and parties.  At least from November through December.  ;) 

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  The kids are now on break and that means a full day of going NO WHERE!  Not only that, but Christmas is almost here and that means being able to breathe again!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas!  It's just that there are so many things to do during the month of December that I don't have a lot of time to do things like catch up on other people's blogs or even update my own blog.  Honestly, I couldn't even stick to the running schedule (mainly because my running partner came down with strep and it threw us off once again. :( )   

But this morning I realized that the madness will be coming to an end in just one short week and we will be on to a new, better, more organized year!  So with that being said, I have promised myself I will resume my running and stick to it, begin editing my NaNo novel, catch up on everyone's blogs and get back to updating mine regularly!  

Until then, Merry Christmas to all of you and here's to a great New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

    No need to be a regular blogger. Just have fun with it. The trick is to post and then go and read a bunch of blogs and leave comments. That way you can drive traffic to your site. It's like courtesy commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're great so I gave you an award on my blog. Go and get it, then display it proudly and if you get a chance I would love to see how you answer the 10 questions.

    ReplyDelete